Caption: "Assumption Church." This is the original Church of the Assumption, located at 506 State Street; built by Rev.John B. Boulet in 1890. On the central tower can just be made out the words "Church of the Assumption" and the date "1890." To the left of the church is a house (510 State Street) that is still standing today (2003). See also GB1413.