ca. 1952. Original inventory #1068.5. On verso of photo: "A pre-Haggard view from Old Main". Men's Residence Hall was build in 1946 with thirty-eight individual rooms to house seventy-six students. It was designed by Bebb & Jones, Architects. It later became known as College Hall. Also note the house between the two buildings, the last house on Normal Drive (405 Normal Drive).